CTC is recognized as an in-network/preferred provider of autism therapeutic services for all major insurance companies.
• We specialize in quality therapeutic services for children with physical, sensory, cognitive and communication needs.
• We educate parents on their child's needs in order to effectuate the therapeutic process in home and community.
• We use a multi-disciplinary team approach to collaborate on an effective therapeutic care plan.
• We focus on achieving maximal independent function that carries into the child's world.
Children's Therapy Corner's service areas include:
• Autism Spectrum Disorders• Traumatic Brain Injury• Neuromuscular Disorders• Perceptual Deficits• Developmental Delays• Premature and High-Risk Infants• Feeding Difficulties• Fine Motor Problems• Apraxia Impairments• Sensory Processing• Therapeutic Listening
At Children's Therapy Corner, the results of assessments and evaluations provide individualized programs and specific targets. Developmental goals include:
• Activities of Daily Living• Environmental Modifications• Socialization• Adaptation Options• Specific Skill Development
• P.L.A.Y. Project Home Consulting• Aquatic Therapy• Therapeutic Listening• Music Programs and Groups• Sensory Integration Education• Monthly Parent Education Workshops
Beyond hands-on therapies, Children's Therapy Corner offers many support programs and services, all taking into account the unique needs of children and their families.
• No-Charge Initial Consultation• Direct Assessment• Trans-Disciplinary Team Assessment• Screenings• Financial Arrangement Support• Community Reintegration Planning• Individual Child Sessions• School Consultations• Educational Programs for Families • Community Awareness• Resource Materials• Home Programs
1525 Ridgewood Dr. Midland, MI 48642 Phone: 989-835-6333 Fax: 989-835-4920 Midland Email
Hours:Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
1810 Chartwell Drive Traverse City, MI 49696 Phone: 231-929-2354 Fax: 231-929-2853 Traverse City Email
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Friday 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
2378 Woodlake Dr. Suite 280Okemos, MI 48864Phone: 517-706-0421 Fax: 517-706-0423 Lansing Email