Goals of Group
- Exploration of new foods based on properties such as color, taste and texture
- Encourage food science approach to exploration
- Improve tolerance to change of regularly tolerated foods, such as brand specific foods
- Increase the number and amount of foods your child eats
Who should consider joining us?
- Less than 30 foods regularly tolerated
- Increased anxiety over meals or snacks
- Often eats separate meals from family
- Aversion or avoidance to foods based on color, taste or texture
- Meal times are always challenging
- To participate, must be able to sit at table and follow directions for 10 or more minutes
Midland Location Only
Session 1: Ages 4-6, June 18-28, 1:30-3:00pm
Session 2: Ages 7-12, July 9-19, 1:30-3:00pm
Session 3: Ages 4-6, July 23-Aug 2, 1:30- 3:00pm
Session 4: Ages 7-12, Aug 6-17, 1:30-3:00pm
Cost: $295 (min of 4 and max of 6 participants)
In order to accommodate individual tastes, families will be required to bring some food items. More information to follow one week prior to session’s start. Parent or Caregiver must be available to observe during session and able to carry out home activities to support program goals daily. Child does not have to be a current client to participate.
Please contact the Midland Location to sign up today!