We want to start by thanking you for all you have done over the last year plus through COVID and all that has come with that. From the first day of bringing families back into our clinics, we have done everything we could to keep both our families and staff safe. We have continued to follow the guidelines from the state and CDC throughout the pandemic. As we all know, now both the CDC and state guidelines are loosening restrictions and moving towards a state of normalcy. We have reviewed all the guidelines and are now prepared to rollout our new updated guidelines.
On Monday July 12th:
- We will be lifting our mask mandate for both staff and families.
- Lobbies are back open for families.
- We will still be requiring all staff, families, and other guests to complete a shortened screening form before entering or re-entering the office.
- Temperature checks are no longer required to come into the office.
- If any family feels more comfortable wearing a mask, your decision will be respected. If you would prefer that your therapist wear a mask, we will have forms available at the front doors to indicate as such. Provide the completed form to your therapist.
We understand that not everyone is wanting or ready to have masks removed at this point. We recognize this is a transition period and we are all going to have to work together to make it as smooth and comfortable as possible for all our families. These guidelines will be effective until close on August 6th and will be re-evaluated updated as needed. We will continue to keep you updated on our policies. Again, thank you for continuing to entrust us with your child through these challenging times.
Thank you all for being a part of the CTC Family,
Matt & Janet